If not an actor, what would you have been?
- Date of birth: January 27
- Sun sign: Aquarius
- Place of birth: Mumbai
- First break: Iqbal (2005)
- School/college: Shree Ram Welfare Society’s High School/ Mithibai College, Mumbai
- High point of your life: Birth of my daughter Aadya
What’s the last thing you googled?
Name one classic film you wish you were a part of.
And a celebrity whose closet you’d raid…?
What’s the best and the worst thing about Bollywood?
The best thing is that if you are sincere, it’ll always give you another chance. And the worst, it can be manipulative.
What’s the sexiest thing about you?
My performance (pun intended)!
Your bio on Tinder would be…?
Try a good boy, for a change.
And who would you swipe right on Tinder?
What advice you wish someone gave you 15 years ago?
How to market yourself.
The first thing you do in bed in the morning?
You don’t want to know that… trust me.
And the last thing…?
Put my phone on airplane mode.
What’s the one thing no one knows about you?
Your strategy in a crisis…?
To stay calm. That’s the only way you can find a logical solution quickly.
- The most used app: WhatsApp
- First app checked in the morning: Ditto
- Least used app: Twitter
- Favourite filter on Insta: No filter!
- Last post on Insta: A photo of my daughter sitting inside the suitcase!
You de-stress with…?
Films, cricket and theatre.
From HT Brunch, August 30, 2020
Follow us on twitter.com/HTBrunch
Connect with us on facebook.com/hindustantimesbrunch